The Alliance Marriage Encounter is a marriage enrichment weekend that provides couples with a 48-hour experience designed to strengthen their marriage through hearing other couples share stories about how God has healed and strengthened their marriages.
Our purpose is to help you…
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage.
- Discover how to share more intimately.
- Renew the love, hope and joy in your marriage.
- Learn to better understand and appreciate your spouse.
- Understand God’s design and desire for your marriage.
- When: May 3-5, 2019
- Where: Grand Union Hotel (1 Grand Union Square, Fort Benton, Falls, MT)
- Cost: The only cost to you is a $50 (non-refundable) registration fee to reserve a couple’s spot for the weekend. Your hotel room and meals are provided by the church at no-cost to you. However, at the end of the event, you will be given an opportunity to voluntarily donate to help continue the Alliance Marriage Encounter Ministry if you choose.
- Contact: Ken & Chris Van Sickle | 406-453-1619 | email@example.com and John & Doris Reese | 406-452-8647 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register: Registration for the Marriage Encounter is full. If you would like to be added to a waiting list in case we receive a last minute cancellation, please click here to access the online registration form. (Select the “Pay Later” option when you complete the form as we will not request a deposit until we know a spot will be available.)
Contact the church office (406-452-8647 or email@example.com) for more information!