The Alliance Marriage Encounter is a marriage enrichment weekend that provides couples with a 48-hour experience designed to strengthen their marriage through hearing other couples share stories about how God has healed and strengthened their marriages.
Our purpose is to help you…
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage.
- Discover how to share more intimately.
- Renew the love, hope and joy in your marriage.
- Learn to better understand and appreciate your spouse.
- Understand God’s design and desire for your marriage.
- When: April 20-22, 2018
- Where: Grand Union Hotel (1 Grand Union Square, Fort Benton, Falls, MT)
- Cost: The only cost to you is a $25 (non-refundable) registration fee to reserve a couple’s spot for the weekend. Your hotel room and meals are provided by the church at no-cost to you. However, at the end of the event, you will be given an opportunity to voluntarily donate to help continue the Alliance Marriage Encounter Ministry if you choose.
- Contact: Ken & Chris Van Sickle | 406-453-1619 | firstname.lastname@example.org and John & Doris Reese | 406-452-8647 | email@example.com
- Register: This encounter is now full. You may complete a registration form to be added to our waiting list. Please check the box for “Pay Offline” on the form. Click here to access the online registration form.
Contact the church office (406-452-8647 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!